An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire is the first spin-off game in The Elder Scrolls franchise, set in the Battlespire, a training ground for prospective Imperial battlemages suspended in an outer plane. One such apprentice arrives there to find it overrun by Mehrunes Dagon's legion of Daedra.
A more action-oriented game than those of the main series, Battlespire features fewer role-playing elements and an emphasis on dungeon crawling with a single, sprawling dungeon full of enemies to be slain. It also uniquely featured a multiplayer mode in which players could battle each other.
- Quests — Stuck on a level? Your question may be answered here
- Attributes — The eight Attributes and their effects
- Races — Detailed information on races
- Skills — Information about the Skills available to your character
- Character Creation — Explanation of how to create your character
- Classes — Lists all predefined classes along with their skills and specifics
- Books — Catalog of all books found in the game
- Controls — Explanation of controls and default keybindings
- Enchantments — A list of the various enchantments found in the game
- Hints — All kinds of hints and tips for playing the game
- Items — A list of items found in the game
- Sigils — Information on these magical Daedric seals
- Magic and Spells — Description of magic and spells in the game
- Multiplayer — Information on the multiplayer mode
- Creatures — Monsters in the game along with a picture, description, fighting tactics, etc.
- NPCs — A list of NPCs found in the game
- Running Under DOSBox — A detailed guide to playing Battlespire on DOSBox under a modern operating system, including Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Technical Info — Information on bugs in the game, how to avoid/correct them, error messages, and possible methods on making the game run faster
Mods and Modding
- Battlespire Files — Your one stop to all the latest editors, utilities, patches, and other Battlespire-related files
- Battlespire File Formats — Information on the file formats used for game data and save files
Previews and Reviews
- Features — List and some explanation of features found in the game and the required hardware to view it. Some information taken directly from Bethesda and some from rumors here and there
- Official FAQ — An updated official FAQ on the Bethesda's website put up after the game was released. Contains some information on bugs, patches, improving gameplay, etc.
- Older Official FAQ — The official FAQ for the game before it was released. Contains preview and related information.
- README.TXT — The official readme that comes with the game
- Screenshots — Several prerelease screenshots of the game
- Unofficial FAQ — The unofficial FAQ of the game answering some commonly asked questions
- Videos — Contains a few gameplay videos from around the internet
- The Battlespire Athenaeum — The official Battlespire strategy guide
- Battlespire User's Guide — The official Battlespire manual included with the game
- Concept Art — Archive of concept art released for the game
- Development Team — The Battlespire development team
- Easter Eggs — Funny, out of place, or reference-related non-bug findings
- Glitches — Lists the known bugs in the game along with any solution if applicable
- Letter from Bethesda's President — An insert included with the game, explaining the idea behind Battlespire and Redguard
- Music — Information about Battlespire's soundtrack
- forums where you can discuss the game — A place on the UESP