SkyrimTAG:Skyrim - The Adventure Game
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim The Adventure Game is a narrative-based tabletop board game inspired by the original video game, featuring campaigns that support one to four players, and additional ways to play that support up to eight players.
You are surviving members of the Blades, a legendary group who long protected the Empire of Tamriel! Abandoned by your former allies, you must work together with your fellow adventurers to defeat enemies, embark on intriguing quests, and face the looming threat that seeks to destroy everything you swore to protect. Build your unique character, upgrade your equipment, delve into dungeons and travel across the Holds of Skyrim. Gain experience, find treasures, and battle Draugr, Daedra, Dragons, and more. Each decision matters, choose wisely and you may live to tell the tale of how you too used to be an Adventurer!
A Gamefound crowdfunding campaign for Skyrim The Adventure Game began on November 2nd, 2021. The funding goal of £100,000 was reached in just 28 minutes and 44 seconds. By the end of the crowdfunding campaign, 7,247 backers had raised £1,250,117, unlocking 71 of 73 stretch goals.
The core game module features two original story campaigns, comprising three chapters each, and the two expansion modules continue the adventure, with Dawnguard continuing the story in the form of three new chapters, and From the Ashes adding many smaller storypaths and items that can be inserted into existing campaigns to increase playtime, variety, and difficulty, the most prominent two of which being Grahkrindrog, a multi-stage dragon encounter, and Ghosts of Cyrodiil, which adds additional roaming enemies in the form of ghosts of your friends massacred by the Thalmor.
- Campaigns — A list of campaigns that can be played
- Quests — All the quests upon which you can embark
- Game Modes — Suggested gameplay changes for difficulty, solo play, or free roam
- Character Board — The layout of the character's inventory, attributes, and skills
- Leveling Up — Understanding the character leveling system
- Races — The defining characteristics of the playable races
- Skills — And what can you do?
- Vampirism — Information about vampirism
- Combat — Information about combat in Skyrim - The Adventure Game
- Equipment — Weapons, Armor, Spells, and more
- Enhancements — Enchantments and Upgrades for your equipment
- Events — Situations that affects all players
- Icons — A glossary of the icons used throughout the game
- Moving — How to traverse the game board
- Narrative Exploration — Explore a Stronghold or Wilderness space
- Treasure — Loot of different rarities that can be found throughout your travels
- Dungeons — The types of dungeons and what can be encountered within
- Maps — Are you familiar with your whereabouts?
- Roaming Monsters — Wild creatures and hostile forces abound in the wilds
- Strongholds — Unrest, visiting the market, and special characteristics
- Core Game — The core Skyrim experience, with multiple campaigns and modes
- Legendary Expansion — Additional content unlocked through Gamefound
- Dawnguard — Expand your adventures with 4 more heroes and a new 3 chapter campaign
- From the Ashes — A new threat arises from the ashes, expanding the existing campaigns
- 5-8 Player Expansion — Includes enough components and cards to allow for an additional four players
- Miniatures Upgrade Set — Switch out wandering monster counters for 32mm scale miniatures
- Accessories — Optional extras available to enhance the experience
- Crowdfunding — The original Gamefound crowdfunding campaign
- Legendary Encounter Card Pack — Gamefound exclusive cards